Homepage
Town Hall
Old Town Hall
Morningthorpe
Brewster Station
Brewster House
Old Southeast Church
Peach Lake
Borden's Milk
Tilly Foster Mine
Sodom Dam
Saint Andrews
Click here for the Southeast Museum
On-Line Tour of Southeast
Brewster Station

Dedicated in 1931, this Tudor style building was designed by Oscar H. Merritt, architect for the New York Central Railroad.

It replaced the original station (built by Walter Brewster in 1849) when the Harlem Line Railroad reached the area. From the early 1870s until the late 1960s, New York Central Railroad operated on this line, providing essential freight and passenger service to New York City.

The line was electrified in 1984. Today the Harlem Line is owned and operated by Metro North Railroad.

1997-99 Southeast Museum