Massive granite and Philadelphia red brick walls support the building's large arched windows. A wrought iron ridge crowns its gabled slate roof.
Although the original marble and elaborate brass teller windows are gone from the interior, the wainscotted walls and coffered ceiling still give the building an aura of Victorian elegance. In the
mid-1950's, additional office space was constructed on the west side of the building. Since 1965, it has served as the Southeast Town Hall.
* Listed in the National Register of Historic Places.